Android FAQ: Adding or Removing a Location
Modified on: Thu, 28 Sep, 2017 at 1:29 PM
How do I add a new location?
- Tap the Saved Locations icon.
- Tap the plus symbol in the top left
- Search by zip code, city & state.
- Refine your location if needed.
- Set your location.
- Optional: Add a custom name for that location.
- Tap Save.
How do I delete a saved location?
- Tap the Saved Location icon.
- Swipe left or tap on the location name.
- Select 'Delete'.
How do I switch between locations?
- Pinch to zoom in/out on the map.
- (We are working to adding fast switching from the list)
How do I sync locations across multiple devices?
- Sign in with Facebook or create an account.
- Do the same on each device.
- Locations will begin to sync as they are added.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.